You can upgrade your paytm wallet in Two ways :- 1) By verifying your KYC Documents ( Know your customer documents ) on the app. By submitting your Aadhar or Voter ID or Driving License detail on the app.
Follow the steps below to upgrade your wallet in Paytm app.
1) If you have a AADHAR card enter the AADHAR card details and click on proceed.
2) If you don't have an AADHAR card Complete the verification with other KYC Documents that includes PASSPORT , VOTER ID etc.
After clicking in proceed You have to enter your current living address.
The paytm agent will cost your address for the verification of your submitted KYC in the app.
1) Click on the nearBy option available on the app.
2) Select Paytm Wallet upgrade option.
3) You will get the details of all the store who are paytm wallet upgrading agents. You can visit their store to upgrade paytm wallet.
How can you upgrade your paytm wallet
*) You can make transaction of more than Rs 20,000 from your wallet
*) You can accept money from paytm customers and settled it in bank at 0% service charge above Rs 50,000